Rolled steel, galvanized with polymer coating, is used in the production of roofing finishing products and materials. This type of product has a high resistance to corrosion, combines good protective and decorative features.
ADVANTAGES OF GALVANIZED AND POLYMER-COATED ROLLED STEEL PRODUCTS:
– inside diameter – 508/610 mm;
– outside diameter – 830÷1850 mm;
– weight – from 2.5 to 15 tons.
STRUCTURE OF GALVANIZED ROLLED STEEL SHEET WITH POLYMER COATING:
- Finishing polymer coating on the front side of the rolled product;
- Primer layer;
- A layer of conversion Chemical coating;
- Zinc coating layerSteel sheet
- Steel sheet
Protective polymer coating on the reverse side of the rolled product.
Certificate of Conformity PP – serial production